1244 Haddon Avenue, Camden, NJ
Between Kaighn Avenue and Liberty Street on Haddon Avenue, across from the famous Donkey’s Place, was a beloved establishment called Marshall’s Restaurant and Seafood. Throughout the 1950’s and 1960’s, the Marshall family ran the business, which had previously been the Forest Hill Tea Room in the 1930’s. In the late 1940’s, Jim’s Luncheonette, operated by James Sarli, was located at the same address. However, by 1967, Marshall’s had relocated from Haddon Avenue. The building was then occupied by Eric’s Formal Wear at 1244 Haddon Avenue and also a barber shop.