Category: Auto Repair

Hoddell Garage Advertisement 1923-1924 Camden City Directory
Posted in Auto Repair

Hoddell Garage

William F. Hoddell owned a garage at 323 Main Street which was known, appropriately enough, as the Hoddell Garage. This building had been built by Edward Roberts, who operated a livery stable, and later a garage there, prior to William Hoddell’s involvement.

Overturned Car Crash- Stock Photo
Posted in Auto Repair

Camden Auto Radiator

Camden Auto Radiator was located at 505-509 Arch Street. Owned by Herman Z. Cutler, it operated on and just off of Arch Street in the 1920’s and 1930’s.