Historic Camden, NJ
The Ferry Avenue Methodist Church first appears in the 1890 Camden City Directory. A photograph dated 1888 suggests that the church operated later that same year.
By 1934 Wiley was caring for as many as four hundred men per day in the Old Post Office Building in Camden. A radio broadcast began in the 1930s as well.
Memorial Methodist Protestant Church is situated on Liberty Street, above Third.
The religious history of Camden, NJ, from George Reeser Prowell’s History of Camden County, New Jersey, 1886