Benjamin P. Rosensweig was born in Pennsylvania in 1891, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia. During the 1920 Census, he was married to his wife Katie and living in the 400 block of Ritner Street in South Philadelphia. At that time, Benjamin was working in the ice cream sales industry and proved to be successful in his sales career.
By 1930, Benjamin and Katie had relocated to Camden, NJ, settling at 1546 Wildwood Avenue in the upscale Parkside neighborhood. He became associated with the Camden Bottling Company, located at 254 Kaighn Avenue, on the corner of Kaighn Avenue and Locust Street, where he worked for many years.
In 1950, Mrs. Rosensweig generously donated for a new ark in the redesigned chapel at Congregation Beth El, a synagogue that had stood on Park Boulevard, opposite Farnham Park, for an extended period.
However, by 1959, the Rosensweigs had left Camden, and further details about their subsequent whereabouts and life remain unknown.