England Place, also referred to as England’s Place, was a brief street stretching for half a block from 408 North Front Street, eventually leading to a dead end. The initial listings for homes on England Place date back to the 1878 City Directory. The 1885 Sanborn Map displays the presence of five homes at England Place, numbered as 111, 112, 113, 114, and 115. In 1891, a new home was constructed at 110 England Place.
Subsequently, a building was constructed at 109 England Place, which served as a machine shop and an automobile repair garage at various intervals after 1906. Occupied homes were still present on England Place until 1969, but by 1980, they had disappeared. Presently, England Place no longer exists, and the area it once occupied has been transformed into a city park.