Historic Camden, NJ
Historic photos of Camden, NJ, old newspaper clippings, famous people, and more!
The Greenetz family owned and operated a jewelry store from prior to 1920 through approximately 1959.
The Zuni Athletic Association recently installed their officers for 1951, with Frank A. DiRenzo presiding.
Climbing to the roof of a shed in the rear of the Greenetz & Pellicoff jewelry store, 833 Broadway, burglars entered the shop early today and carried away $2,000 in loot.
Copyright © 2023 Historic Camden, NJ