Tag: Watson Street

  • 20th Street

    Twentieth Street, originally part of the Pavonia area, now falls within Cramer Hill and ends at Federal Street in East Camden. Established by 1887-1888 as per the Camden City Directory, it starts at Harrison Avenue, proceeding south through River Road to the Pavonia railroad switching yard. It extends from Howell Street to Federal Street, continuing…

  • Stockton Park

    Stockton Park

    More or less the equivalent of the modern golf course and country club, The Stockton Rifle Range Association was organized by Samuel H. French and a group of Civil War veteran officers including General William Joyce Sewell in 1866. When first established it was laid out on 43 and one half acres in the Wrightsville…