Twentieth Street, originally part of the Pavonia area, now falls within Cramer Hill and ends at Federal Street in East Camden. Established by 1887-1888 as per the Camden City Directory, it starts at Harrison Avenue, proceeding south through River Road to the Pavonia railroad switching yard. It extends from Howell Street to Federal Street, continuing one block beyond. In 1954, with the construction of McGuire Gardens public housing, South 20th Street expanded from Watson to Bank Street, including fourteen homes with South 20th Street addresses. These homes were demolished and the area was redeveloped in the 1990s.