Camden Courier-Post – October 23, 1931
Democratic speakers, urging suffrage in the interest of A. Harry Moore, gubernatorial candidate, and the local Democratic ticket, will invade seven political clubs in the city and county tonight.
County meetings, all at 8 p. m. and speakers are as follows:
- First Ward Democratic Club, Gloucester, Mercer and Burlington streets, E. George Aaron, Firmin Michel and Marie V. Kelly.
- Pennsauken Colored A. Harry Moore Club, Magnolia and Scovel avenues, Merchantville, Dr. Clement T. Branch, Eugene Aumaitre and Albert Melnik.
- Lindenwold A. Harry Moore Club, Garden Lake fire hall, C. Lawrence Gregorio, Leon Rose, Joseph Varbalow and Mrs. Florence Melnik.
- Glendora A. Harry Moore Club, fire hall, Mrs. Bertha Shippen Irving, Gene Mariano, Samuel P. Orlando and John Crean.
- Somerdale Democratic Club, fire hall, Mrs. Emma E. Hyland, Edward L. Canning, Thomas Madden and John Delaney.
- Fifth Ward Democratic Club. Fifth and Pine Streets, Samuel T. French, Rev. Robert A. Jackson, David L. Visor and Sabba Verdiglione.
- Eighth Ward Democratic Club, 509 Ferry Avenue, Isaac Eason, Francis Homan, Charles Degnan and Judge Frank F. Neutze